1) Prepare a Preparation Schedule: Aspirants must follow a strict preparation schedule owing to the scarcity of time. You must assign a fixed amount of time to a fixed number of chapters and complete the chapters as per the designed schedule.
2) Review & Solve Previous Years’ Papers: This is the best way to boost up your preparation owing to the scarcity of time. You must study and solve 10 previous years’ papers of NEET. This will help you get acquainted with the pattern of questions asked and the difficulty level of questions asked in NEET exam.
3) Study the Right Material: You must refer to NCERT books for all the three subjects. You must also refer to additional comprehensive books for practising MCQs.
4) Build Your Concepts : You must develop a strong base in all the three subjects and must clear your concepts. This would greatly help you in solving conceptual questions.
5) Practice: You must practice a mixed bag of MCQs from different comprehensive books and from different Internet sources.
6) Focus On Important Topics: Owing to the scarcity of time, you must focus on the most important topics.
7) keep your self cool and calm: Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that's very important for success.
सुयशः भवतु| विजयः भवतु|
May success be yours, May victory be yours
Our commitment to you:
gneet will go out of its way to make these study material the best on the net.
you will find more study material the next time you come back. Send your suggestions/comments. Your comment fuels us to perform better. If you want to send documents, such as concept map, diagrams, notes, solved multiple choice questions, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com